Sunday 15 May 2011

Ugh GPP sucks

This is Esther! :D I don't know what to post here. In attempt to mitigate my guilt for not responding to Mr. Tan's post on the GP blog without actually responding to Mr. Tan's post on the GP blog, I shall post literary quotations (because seriously, what else would you expect from me) :D :D :D That are quite amusing/pretty! IMO, anyway.

EDUCATION IS EXPERIENCE, AND THE ESSENCE OF EXPERIENCE IS SELF-RELIANCE.

The Once and Future King, T.H. White


Good for education-related GP essays, haha! :D
IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY YOU’LL FIND IT BETWEEN SHIT AND SYPHILIS IN THE DICTIONARY.

Barrel Fever: Stories and Essays, David Sedaris


:D

I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT,” SAID CARL. “TO MOVE CERTAIN PARTS OF THE INTERIOR OF MYSELF INTO THE EXTERIOR WORLD, TO SEE IF THEY CAN BE EMBRACED."
You Don’t Love Me Yet, Jonathan Lethem


I don't know why they're in funny boxes, blame tumblr, haha.

Also, my friend pointed this out to me: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Artemis%20Syndrome WTH, seriously?!

1 comment: